Join us this Sunday for the unveiling and dedication of a new pulpit at Grace Fellowship Hall. The service will be a celebration of the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism, which bind us together, and also a celebration of the special relationships we’ve built at our Fellowship.
We’ve worked hard to create welcoming spaces, inside and out, on our small campus on the banks of Heiferhorn Creek. This Sunday’s service, led by Connie Ussery, with help from Joyce Hickson, will mark this important milestone for us.
- Danielle Neale will offer a reading from afar.
- Long-time members Sidney and Ed Wilson will dedicate the pulpit itself.
- Whittaker Locke will provide special music.
We meet in person Sundays at 11 a.m. with pandemic safety measures in place. (See below.) Service are in spacious Grace Fellowship Hall at 8827 Heiferhorn Way. We welcome people of all faith traditions and ethical systems, as long as these systems recognize and respect the dignity of all people.
Our motto: deeds before creeds.
For more information, email us at email@example.com and put “Sunday service question” in the subject line.
Our Pandemic Safety Measures
- Masks are required for all our indoor events.
- Presenters don’t have to wear masks, but they are even more socially distant and they are tested for COVID before the service.
- All our members and friends have been vaccinated for COVID-19. We urge visitors to get vaccinated.
- Seating has been changed to make social distancing easier.
- We do have music, but we don’t sing together.
- Guests are welcome, but please do follow alls our pandemic guidelines.