Our speaker on Sunday, Oct. 29, is Joanie Andras, who teaches meditation and Buddhist studies on Saturday mornings at our Fellowship. She’s also a long-time student of philosophy and psychology. Joanie earned a doctorate in psychology in 1993, and she was ordained as a Buddhist nun in 2005.
Sunday services begin at 11 a.m., but join us early for coffee and conversation. Visitors and guests are always welcome at our progressive fellowship.
- We encourage people to be vaccinated and boosted to protect against COVID.
- We encourage social distancing in Grace Fellowship Hall.
- Masks are stil optional, but we have a section for people who want to wear them.
- We’ve improved ventilation in Grace Fellowship Hall.
- We awatch local COVID statistics, and we’re prepared to change our procedures when warranted. Check this website for changes.