Our guest speaker, Rev. Theresa Slusher, who last spoke to us in 2019, is ordained through the Centers for Spiritual Living. She also has a master’s degree in consciousness studies from the Holmes Institute of Consciousness Studies in Colorado, and she’s a certified life coach. She’ll explore how our consciousness projects itself onto the world, shaping the way we perceive what we think is reality.
Sunday services begin at 11 a.m., but join us early for coffee and conversation. Visitors and guests are always welcome at our progressive Fellowship.
Sunday services begin at 11 a.m., but come early for coffee and conversation. Visitors and guests are always welcome at our progressive Fellowship. Services also include music, readings and opportunities, always optional, to share your thoughts. And we’re done by noon.
We’re meeting in person now, but we still take COVID precautions. Our guidelines.
- We encourage people to be vaccinated and boosted to protect against COVID.
- We encourage social distancing in Grace Fellowship Hall.
- Masks are stil optional, but we have a section for people who want to wear them.
- We’ve improved ventilation in Grace Fellowship Hall.
- We awatch local COVID statistics, and we’re prepared to change our procedures when warranted. Check this website for changes.