Guest speaker Jacob Biel is a Columbus attorney and a world traveler. He was born in China in 1945, where his parents lived as stateless residents. His grandparents had emigrated from Russia to China. Beil is a graduate of Columbus High School, Mercer University and the Mercer University law school. He is also a member of Shearith Israel Synagogue in Columbus.
Our Fellowship meets in person Sundays at 11 a.m., with safety measures in place. (See below.) Services are in spacious Grace Fellowship Hall on our campus on the banks for the Heiferhorn Creek in north Columbus. It’s at 8827 Heiferhorn Way. We welcome people of all faith traditions and ethical systems, as long as these systems recognize and respect the dignity of all people.
Our motto: deeds before creeds.
For more information, email us at email@example.com and put “Sunday service question” in the subject line.
Our Pandemic Safety Measures
- Masks are required for indoor events.
- A new seating plan makes social distancing easier.
- Speakers and service leaders don’t wear masks at the podium, but they are even more socially distant than the rest of us.
- Our members and friends have been vaccinated for COVID-19. We urge visitors to get vaccinated.
- We do have music, but we don’t sing together.
- Refreshments are not served before or after services.
- Guests are welcome, but please do follow alls our pandemic guidelines.